Branded Unmasked Mobile App
Unmasked Mental Health have created an app which provides the facility to have a branded app
where staff in your work place can contact others anonymously who are struggling and want to be
supported on a peer to peer level. MHFA’s would be a great resource to support/signpost those
facing stress, anxiety, worry and depression.
• Branding – Our app can be totally rebranded and bespoke to your business giving
users a sense of appreciation and support from their employer.
• The app has a mood diary – it could become part of a shift handover to get a
collective sense on the level of wellbeing of staff. They would press an emoji (one of
6) on the app. This can be collated and in aggregate sent to the admin or HR.
• Push Notifications – Been able to provide push notifications to staff for any occasion
(uplifting morning message, End of the day thank you from management, staff event)
this will make your staff feel valued and appreciated.
• Help to reduce staff sickness and stress in the workplace. – provides a safe regulated
platform for your staff to discuss anything from work-life stress to personal problems.
The best part is they can remain completely anonymous giving them the confidence
to really open up and talk about how they are feeling.
• Designated MHFA – If you have a mental health first aider on site, we can put an
(MHFA) next to the username on the app so someone in distress can confidently
know they are talking to someone trained who can provide them support and signpost
to the correct services available.
• Live chat for instant support - The app provides a facility for live chat which would be
valuable especially ‘out of hours. Live chat is a great way to connect to someone
straight away to help or be supported. As live chat is only available if the other user is
online, we hope your chat will be instantly replied.
• Message at you own pace - Don't want to chat but prefer to message someone at
your own pace? Maybe you have connected and repeat a message, someone,
already. The messaging service is available if you are offline or online so connecting
is easy. If you receive a message you will get a push notification to reply. Two ways
to keep connected to suit you.